Aadhar Card Application form is easy to fill up and apply. When you are going to apply for Aadhar Card then make sure that you must have below stuff ready:
- ID Proof (Your ID Proof can be Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport etc)
- Address Proof (It could be Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill etc)
Here is how Aadhar Card Enrollment Form looks like, you can easily take a print out from available link, take a print out, fill up the form and apply for the same:
Be accurate and specific while you fill up the form
Aadhar only retains the most important details, such as date of birth, name, address, and mobile numbers. It is essential that you mention the true data as this card is very important for future use.Some of the important points in this regard are:
- All the information you need to enter only in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Fill up your name, your legal guardian’s name subsequently.
- Mention your date of birth. In the absence of it, mention your age.
- Mention your gender correctly. (Male/Female/trans-gender)
- Fill up your address correctly along with the accurate PIN number of your area.
- Next, if you have additional telephone number or phone number, you can mention that.
- Write your email correctly in all small letters.
- As aadhar must carry your bank name and account number, mention both in the end.
Before submitting read and check all the filled-in data in the form. Submit the filled-in application form with address proof and identification proof.
Here you can download Aadhar Card Form: Click here
May 14th, 2012 by admin | Comments (0)