Finally, the wait is over. The UIDAI has taken into consideration the inconveniences of people, who have not availed aadhar letter. It has launched its e-aadhar portal for the people, who have applied for aadhar and not availed it so far. You can now easily download and take the print of your aadhar letter online.
You need to have the following two things in your possession to download your e aadhar letter. Those are as follows;
- Enrollment number
- Date and Time of enrollment
How can you get the print of Aadhar Card Online?
- The very fist thing that you have to collect is the Enrollment No. and other details. At the time of registration for the aadhar card, the “center for registration” gives you an acknowledgement slip. Please take the enrollment number, date and time of registration from it.
- Now click here to visit the official page of UIDAI where you can see a box (shown on below screen). In the boxes shown there on the web page, you need to mention the your name, enrollment number, date and time of the enrollment , pin code and correct code for “ captcha” and finally after rechecking the veracity in the information, you can click on the “submit” button.
- You will go through a verification of your mobile number after the last four digits of your registered mobile number are displayed. If the displayed number is correct, then click on “yes” and you will get a onetime password (OTP). If the number is not correct, then click on “No” and you will be a chance to correct the number. You will also receive the OTP in the corrected number.
- Then you can fill the OTP in the next field to obtain the electronic version of the Aadhar letter or aadhar card.
- Then you will be given a link to get the download of your aadhar letter and avail a print of it. This entire process is really easy without being time consuming.